2.09.2006

Day of Realignment


Do you ever get one of those days that act as wakeup calls and getyou back in track? Today has been a productive day, informationwise. I finally remembered my pasword for this blog and so now I am able to post again, after a year of having lost my password. Perhaps it's all the coffeee I've been drinking lately. Maybe all the caffeine has fired up my neurons, I am constantly active, my mind is never sluggish... it's like I'm operating on a whole new level now.

Today also marks a very special day in my spiritual devlopment, I am finally able to direct my dreams. All my dreams now are lucid dreams, I am in charge and am directing what and how it happens. Being in control is nice... especially now that I am learning to tap into my subconsious while in dream state... and all thanks to the magic of DNA activation. One of the many benefits of activating one's dormant DNA. So with encouraging results I am renergized.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home