2.13.2006

Hindsight and retro theory

Apparently the human body is not as resilient as I thought. This is my conclusion, as I think about the reasons why I got sick over the weekene. I have come to the conclusion that my getting sick is due to the stress I usually put my body through. Who knew, that eating poorly and sleeping between 3 to 5 hours per night, plus constantly putting the mind to work, problem solve and memorize, etc would have a negative effect on health. I can't believe I lost 10 lbs in 3 days. I should get sick more often. 10 lbs in 3 days, that's gotta be a new record. I'm recuperating from this horrible feverish cold, but not without the side effects- delirium. Why am I seeing so many grey aliens visit my bed upon waking up? I guess my fever must be that bad. Who knew the mind can be such a fragile thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home